How can I prep my skin for my wedding day?

  • AIRBASE – High definition Airbrush make up & luxury individual or strip lashes.
  •  Skin & hair consultation prior to your trial and exclusive discount codes on products that I have recommended.
  •  Full breakdown of products I have used for your trial.
  •  A detailed scheduled of the morning will be sent to the bride prior to the wedding day to ensure a lovely relaxed and smooth running of your wedding day.
  • Available for dressing assistance, experienced in working with a variety of dresses/dress fastenings, veils and headpieces
  •  I will be with all morning and on hand for touch ups during photographs at home/venue. The average total time of 2hrs after your make up is completed.
  • Access to The Dotty Bride facebook group, a poitive space where you can chat to other brides and to help with your wedding planning. This group helps you get ready for your wedding day, skin care, hair & make up tipe and advice from other wedding suppliers.
  • The first 20miles travel is included.

20% of your total booking is required as a booking fee to secure the wedding date. The remaining 80% is due after the trial has been completed within 7 days. Bookings made with less than 1 calendar month until the event are payable in full upon booking to secure the date.

A good skin routine is essential in normal day to day life and also on the lead up to your wedding day. Upon booking, you will receive a a skin care recommendations list alongside exclusive discount codes for you to use. I am here to help if there are any areas that need a boost or help in any way.

Trial’s are held midweek (Mon-Thurs) between 10am and 3pm and usually carried out at my house in Great Notley (CM7 2BD). If you need me to travel to you this is possible (subject to availability) travel is charged £0.50 per mile round trip.

Weekend trials – Saturday’s trials aren’t available these are reserved for weddings however Sunday trials can be booked with a £50 surcharge.

I travel anywhere within the UK, and internationally where required. For destination enquiries please fill out my contact form for a bespoke quote.

Bridal trials for hair and make up are 3h appointments, for hair or make up only it will be a 2hr appointment. Bridal party appointments are 1hr per service.

i.e Bride + 1 bridal party hair and make up, the appointment time for this is approx 4/5hrs.

If you have a hair and make up appointment alongside a member of your bridal party please be aware that this will go into lunchtime period so please bring some lunch for yourself. I will provide some light refreshments.

Yes I do, my signature style would be bouncy waves/curls/hollywood waves or a simple knot updo.

Yes of course, one or more assistant artists will be required for large bookings under these variations;

    • Where there isn’t enough time for to get everyone ready in the available time frame.
    • If the venue has access time restrictions.
    • To offer a later/more relaxed start time.
  1.  Bookings that exceed 6 individual makeup services.
  2. The fee to book and secure an assistant artist for the wedding day is £100 per assistant.

You are able to book up to a year in advance, if your wedding is more than a year away I will add your name to my diary to contact you when its time to book in.

If you do need to cancel your booking please let me know as soon as you can so I may offer the appointment to other brides. The deposit is non-refundable in event of cancellation. Please carefully read the T&Cs before booking.

Empty section. Edit page to add content here.