Wedding Trial

  • Bride: £100
  • Bridal party: bridesmaid, mother of bride/groom £55pp

Wedding Day

  • Bride: £150
  • Bridal Party: bridesmaid, mother of bride/groom £55pp
  • Flower girl (12 years or younger) Blush & Gloss FOC
Worth the investment? In this price you will receive the following:

 AIRBASE – High definition Airbrush make up & lashes.

 15minute skin consultation prior to your trial and £10 off to spend on products that I have recommended.

 Full breakdown of products I have used for your trial.

 A detailed scheduled of the morning will be sent to the bride and hairdresser prior to the wedding day to ensure a lovely relaxed and smooth running of your wedding day. No bride of mine has ever been late and I will ensure it stays that way.

 I will be with all morning and on hand for touch ups during photographs at home/venue. The average total time of 2hrs after your make up is completed.

Stay all day Package 

£500 Includes make up for  bride + 3 bridal party and the added luxury of Sarah ensuring your make up is looking its best all day until 7pm.

Additional bridal party £55pp

To secure your date:  20% of your total booking is required as a booking fee to secure the wedding day. The remaining 80% is due within 14 days of the trial being completed. Bookings made with less than 1 calendar month until the event are payable in full upon booking to secure the date.

I still have someavailability for 2021 and I am now taking bookings for 2022 & 2023.

Eyelashes only

  • Strip lash £10 per set
  • Individual lashes- £10
  • Application of your own set of lashes- £5

Prom

  • Prom Trial £55pp
  • Prom make up £55pp

Special Occasion

  • Make-up application £60
  • Make-up Lesson- perfect for brides getting married abroad (up to 2 hours) £90

* Prices include Airbase airbrush make up & lashes

Gallery

View Now